Tuesday, June 9, 2009

To Do List. . . .

My to do list seems to be growing longer and longer. I have been putting off certain projects around the house for the longest time. I am running out of time to get things finished! Luke's room is a mess! We have so many things for him. I need organize big time! That is my project for today (hopefully). I have been holding off on finishing his room for quite some time. I guess I felt that if I finished it too soon, and something went wrong with the adoption, then I would have to look at his room without him in it.

I am hoping and praying that we get our visa appointment scheduled on June 25th. We were told that it could be as late as next week before we find out for sure. Well, we are scheduled to leave next Saturday! AHHHH! I hate doing everything so last minute. But, something that I have learned during this three year long adoption process is to always expect the unexpected. Alex and I have become so good at just going with the flow (and complaining about it later).

My rambling has come to an end. I'm off to tackle Luke's room!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet Becky- I'm putting together an email to send you about your trip out East (way more East than the Hamptons). I don't think I'll get the stuff out you're way until Friday (the email will explain)- I'm thinking that will still work? No leaving next Wednesday, missy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to come visit and see Luke in his room in Tennessee. Just think you will be on your way next week...oh my goodness that is so exciting!!!!!

    ReplyDelete